Ian Gillan on Metal Mind CDs (digipack limited to 1000 copies)

1. Clouds and Rain
2. Evil Eye
3. She Took My Breath Away
4. Dislocated
5. Via Miami
6. I Can't Dance to That
7. Can't Believe You Wanna Leave
8. Lonely Avenue
9. Telephone Box
10. I Thought No
11. Cayman Island
12. Purple People Eater
13. Chet


1. Intro
2. Cherkazoo
3. Monster in paradise
4. The bul of birantis
5. Intro
6. Hogwash
7. Driving me wild (Take One)
8. Donkey ride dream
9. Trying to get to you
10. Ain't that lovin' you baby
11. Driving me wild
12. Music in my head
13. You make me feel so good
14. She called me softly
15. Driving me wild
16. You led my heart astray
17. A little share of plenty
18. Night & day


1. Clear Air Turbulence
2. Five Moons
3. Money Lender
4. Over The Hill
5. Goodhand Liza
6. Angel Manchenio

1. Gut reaction
2. Talking to you
3. No good luck
4. Nothing but the best
5. Loving on borrowed time
6. Sweet Lolita
7. Nothing to lose
8. Moonshine
9. Long and lonely ride
10. Love gun
11. No more cane on the brazos


1. Scarabus
2. Twin Exhausted
3. Poor Boy Hero
4. Mercury High
5. Pre-Release
6. Slags to Bitches
7. Apathy
8. Mad Elaine
9. Country Lights
10. Fool's Mate
11. My Baby Loves Me
Share on Google Plus

About music

Blog musicshop24 to niekończący się mix opowieści o wszystkim, co z muzyką związane ... informacje o artystach, playlisty, ciekawe miejsca, polemiki ... ale przede wszystkim opisy płyt i wiele informacji związanych z fonografią. To nie prawda, że płyty już nie ma, a muzyka gra tylko w chmurze!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz